Moving towards end of Ramadan, I've loss my appetite to sahur. But, tak boleh la kalau tak sahur. Coz breastfeeding kan......
So, this recipe is suitable for sahur coz it is simple enough to prepare.
All you need is:
1. Any choice of your favorite pasta
2. 2 /3 clove of Garlic (minced)
3. 1 red Onion (minced)
4. Vegetable (spinach, broccoli etc)
5. Any choice of your favorite seafood (prawns, squid etc)
6. Chili / dried chili
7. Parmesan Cheese
8. Olive oil
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook your pasta to al - dante (refer to the pasta packaging how to cook it) and drain it.
2. Preserve 1/2 a cup of the pasta water.
3. Heat your pan with some olive oil
4. Add garlic and heat just the garlic turns brown or golden. Then remove the garlic.
5. Add onion and chili, then your seafood, then the vegetable and cook it about 1 or 2 minute.
6. Add your pasta and some of the pasta water depending on your liking (some people like them dry or a bit wet)
7. Toss back the garlic and its ready to be serve
8. Add a generous amount of Parmesan cheese :)
me: I prefer spaghetti over fettuccine :p
..::: nadira siGning off :::..